When you work with a freelance consultant from Phantom Freelancing, you become a contract employee. This type of employment can provide a lot of flexibility, especially for those who have a spouse who is a W-2 employee. Before you sign up, it's important you understand how our services work.
As a Freelancer, you are 100% responsible for obtaining the necessary training to meet the business needs of your clients. Price range for certification classes range from $15-$100 depending on the opportunity.
This is a total deduction per invoice (pay period) of $80. Our service fee includes client fees, payroll fees, software expenses, admin support, 24/7 technical support, direct deposit fees, a charitable donation, and more. Services are offered beginning on day one.
These vouchers cover a portion of a course fee or an entire course fee at face value. Vouchers are limited and offered by select clients or by scholarship.
You can work as little or as much as you want, as you will set your own schedule. There are no hidden fees and nothing extra is withheld. You are eligible for quarterly incentives, sign-on bonuses and referral incentives if someone you refer signs up and completes more than 45 days of work.
If you feel like this opportunity is right for you, then it's time to get started. Just complete the following six steps to become an independent contractor and begin earning at-home income:
- Complete the application and registration process.
- Make sure you have a computer that meets the technical requirements of your client.
- Purchase a USB headset to use during your certification course. It must plug into your computer.
- Purchase a headset that will plug into a telephone (not cordless), if your client requires one.
- Prepare to have a landline telephone or a digital phone line installed by your cable or internet company. This must be done before your certification course if it's required by your client.
- Complete your W-9, complete your Independent Contractor Agreement, and set up your direct deposit before starting your first certification course.
Contact our company today for job placement services in Killeen, TX. An experienced freelance consultant can help you with registration.